Redken Certified Colorist, Educator & Training Director, Level 4AAdvanced Education:
- Design with Sam Villa
- VIP class with Sam Villa
- Cut & Know Why NYC with Chris Baran
- Color and design with Jesse Linaires
- Color techniques with Randy Topham
- Redken Color Certification NYC
- Color Techniques with Kris Sorbe
- Cutting with Chris Baran @ TSPA
- Highlighting with David Stanko
- Design with Chris Baran in salon
- Color Techniques with Molly Simien
- Color class with Matthew Tyldesley
- Redken Specialist Program
- Redken Master Specialist Program
- Redken Color Correction Matthew Pierce
- Step Up Michael Cole
- Step Up Linda Macchi
- Associate training with Heather Bagby
- Design with Roger Molina
- Redken Symposium 2013
- Finishing with Noah Hatton
- Color with Julie Lahr
- Color Correction with Ty Isobe
- Cutting with Brayden Peltiere
- Advanced color with Leah Freeman
- Balayage with Chiala Marvici
- Men's tailored cutting with Brian Bowman
- Mix Masters NYC Kris Sorbe, Sean Goddard, Adam Brown
- Michael Cole in salon
- Balayage and Ombré with Guy Tang
- Color with Tracy Cunningham
- Color Correction with Chiala Marvici
- Business with Gavin Salsbury
- Principles of Blonding with Jerric Fruits
- Design with Lauren Hagen
- Color Placement and City Beats with Justin Isaac
- Redken Symposium 2017
- Business class with Linda Macchi
- Special occasion hair w/ Noah Hatton
- Entreleadership with Dave Ramsey
- Pureology cut with Michelle Patton 2017
- Special Occasion/Editorial with Noah Hatton 2017
- Heather Bagby business June 12, 2018
- Pixie cuts with Michelle Patton July 15, 2018
- Color +balayage with Jerric Fruits Sept 9, 2018
- Salon Emotions with Unis January 6, 2019
- Redken Symposium 2019
- Blonding/balayage with Lindsey Olsen May 2019
- Complete Curls Class Pureology
Outside the salon company, what are your hobbies? I love playing video games, specifically Nintendo games, I love being a volleyball mom to my daughter, in summer I love to swim, I love cooking and entertaining friends, I have 3 dogs that I like to walk around the neighborhood and play with, and I love music a lot.
What or where is your favorite vacation spot? I’ve been so many places it’s hard to choose a favorite, but the farthest away I’ve been was India.
Name something most people do not know about you. I play the drums.
What is your favorite season of the year? Summer, since I love being in the pool!
What hair type is your favorite to work on or hair type you specialize in? Short is hair definitely a strength for me. It’s very detail oriented and something not everyone is comfortable working on.
What is your favorite in salon service and why?
I love hair color. I love finding creative ways to create natural color looks and dimension and my absolute favorite is vivid hair color! I am so very happy that more people are interested in having non-traditional hair color, the brighter the better!!
Follow me on Instagram @misscolourist